Thursday, March 29, 2007

At the Zoo



We are kind of living in a Zoo and we went to the Zoo.

We took our first trip as a family yesterday. Peter has a bad cold but I figured a stoller ride at the LA Zoo would be nice. It was very nice, every single animal we saw was actually up and moving about. Peter was captivated most by the Giraffs and how big I am sure they must seem to him. Much different then in the book.

Everything takes on a new excitement when I see things through Peter's eyes.

The Project is coming along, Doors and Windows are in, and electical wiring is going in as I write. We are still such a long way from any kind of overall completion but we press on toward that end.

Peter's first word is "banana." He did say da da a couple of days back, but that's it. He loves his cars, and a special boat that he drives all around the house. He currently loves to stand and cruise, and especially likes opening and "SLAMMING" the kitchen cabinets open and shut. We love that tooo..

We picked paint colors, trim looks, and are getting eight trees removed and three replaced. That will be a loud day at the Zagnolis. I have been busy getting Peter's First Birthday Invitation's competed and the will be in the mail today. Now on for the party planning.

We bought Genesis Concert tickets last night, and David is so looking forward to the concert. Their first in 12 years and probably their last. I have been listening to some of the music so that I will enjoy the concert, however David tells me they released "18" albums. I have until October to educated myself....Peter is hearing a lot of it too.

It's Hollywood Bowl time again. We are hoping to make it to at least a concert a month, in the $1 seat range.

I hope everyone is doing well, and look forward to seeing everyone at Peter's Birthday if not before.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

So glad you guys went to the zoo! Did you take more pics? Would love to see them : ) Sorry Peter had/has a bad cold ... sick kids are no fun!