Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Prickly Heat

Thank God for the internet. Although Peter's bumps on his torso are not bothering him, and show no signs of getting worse, I went online again to research further. Lots of "heat rash" comments were made when I showed him around, and that is exactly what it is. It's called "Prickly Heat" and it last 3-4 days if taken care of. Well, I have been lathering "Aquaphor" a wonderful Exzema potroleum jelly rub, which is exactly what "they" tell you "NOT" to do.

Anyway, it's not dangerous, and Peter is in no discomfort and thankfully it's not something that I am feeding him.

Of course not being a real MD I am only 95% sure it's Prickly Heat.

2 comments:

ATSmith said...

Glad you know what it is : )

Jeff Austin said...

It also could be his allergic reaction to his Uncle Jeff!