Thursday, March 08, 2007

Color Color Color

Have you ever gotten a wonderful color from the paint store, and gotten it up on the walls, and stood back and it was not exactly what you imagined. My living room, Adobe, ended up being something that looked like the fake flesh colored crayon in the Crayola box. Thanks to my painter he repainted the entire thing again (we had to buy the paint), in the color that he had recommended in the beginning. I love it, and get many many compliments on it.

The sad thing is that I love color (who doesn't?), but I really love color. I have a Dunn Edwards Fan Deck of my very own and it's by my bedside so at night I can look through it. I should be able to pick a good color. In my mind's eye I see the color want, but the chip doesn't exactly tell the story.

So......On Saturday I have a paint color consult coming to help decide on our exterior painting scheme. This costs money but it is drastically less expensive than buying more paint.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

They aren't called experts for nothing : ) Hope the consult goes well.