Monday, March 05, 2007

Particular

How many choices to we make in our days. How many of these choices are "critical"? Which leads to the last question......

How many choices do we act as if they are "critical", when they are not?

I love options...... I love to deliberate. I love to think through every option to it's long range conclusion. This takes time.....This takes a lot of time. I do get around to make the decisions,,,,,eventually.

Back to the "critical" factor.....These are some of the difficult decisions we are currently faced with. Whether or not the are "critical" is debatable to be sure.

Peter changing napping schedule, Scheduling our Church Nursery Ministry Volunteers, Roofing material and color, Primary House Color, Giving Peter Whole Milk when I decide to Wean, Deciding whether or not to fill our Pool in, What time we are going to have Peter's first Birthday Part in light of his changing naps. I can't think of any others that are really taxing me.

Enough already.....I am optioned out.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

How many grapes can Aspen have before she eventually turns into a grape?