Thursday, November 23, 2006



This Thanksgiving is a small gathering at my house. My mom, George, David, Peter and Me. I am treating myself to a no hassle day, and am thankful that David just left to pick up our Thanksgiving meal at GELSON'S.....Am I blessed or what. All I have to do is turn on the oven and set the table. We are going to do it buffet style in the Kitchen so I only have to dress up my dining room. All this and left overs too.

Happy Thanksgiving, to you and yours..

Love the Zagnolis

2 comments:

ATSmith said...

That is totally the way to do it! No rushing around, no stress, just relaxation and fun : ) Hope you guys had a wonderful time : )

ATSmith said...

do you have the encryping code thing turned on to leave comments? you know, when you have to type those swervy letters? is that why you got that funny message?