Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Peter's First Autum


I love the fall, I love the first chilly breezes and the cold morning air. I love the way the sun shines on the trees during the day making them glittery and shiny. I love all the colors of fall, the oranges, the reds the golden tones. Even in the San Fernando Valley there is a definite changing of the season. In about two weeks the drive down Plummer St. will be glorious as the Liquid Ambar Trees show their colors and the leaves fall gently to the ground. Sunday Morning the street is basically empty and the drive to church is one of the most beautiful Sunday Drives I have had. I love that I get to put on my sweaters and keep them on all day....And I can't wait for our first fire in the fireplace this season.

I love having a Baby in the fall.....finally we can go for a run in his jogging stroller at all times of the day. He loves the plants and the trees, but mostly just likes being out of doors. It has been a long hot summer.

We took Peter to a pumpkin patch close by, he was facinated by the straw.....I can't believe the price of pumpkins, and was glad we grew our own this year.....I had never seen the "ghost" (white) pumpkins and they were pretty cheap and the baby "itty bitty" pumkins are so cute.

I had some moms and babies over yesteday for a photoshoot.....LOL it was histarical getting them all to lined up on the couch...Peter is the only one old enough to sit unassited so the picture you see is the best one. I I respect Child photographers much more now.

We hope you are having a wonderful fall so far, and pray for God to bless you and yours abundantly.

Enjoy the slideshow. Click on the Url:
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/thezagnolis/?action=view&current=1162402046.pbw

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

Love the pics. Especially the one with all the babies ... falling over, etc. So funny, my friend and I were just talking today about loving being able to put on a sweater and keep it on ALL day! I am so used to it getting hot, I am not used to dressing for the cold.