Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's Birthday Time

Pleased to be 3

Frosting covers a multitude of sins......


Yippee....See how high I can jump?
Special Birthday Boy Cupcake.




For my third birthday I didn't expect much. I was excited that I was going to be three, my mom said I could play with the airplane that I got for my first birthday. Dad was going to take me to the restauran-it, Millies for pancakes with syrup.
Mom said she got me a jumper that was bigger than my room and was going to be in my own backyard, she made sure I knew that I couldn't keep it.
Well Breakfast was great with dad, and dad kept reminding me that I had to take a nap today because today was going to be a big day. I got my first glimps becuase the jumper arrived before my naptime....Oh Boy was I excited. I sat with my face to the sliding window watching it blow up and get bigger and bigger and bigger.....Mom wasn't kidding, it WAS bigger than my bedroom. "oh mommy, let me go jump in it now I promise I'll take my nap."
Well she let me, and I did take my nap. When I woke up there were lots of my friends and lots of my family there to greet me outside. I have tough time waking usually and this day was no different, but when I saw that jumper all was well with the world.
I jumped and jumped and kept asking my mommy when I could open my presents. I had no idea people were going to bring me me presents, and so many too.
She kept telling me "after we eat, and blow out the candles on your special cake." I kept asking every thirty minutes though just in case she would change her mind.
I jumped and jumped some more, and bonked head with joey once which hurt and made me cry, I kept right on jumping though. My dad got in the jumper and jumped and my mommy got in the jumper too....Boy can she jump high.
We finally ate pizza, my favorite, and then my mommy brought out the special birthday cake and everyone sang happy birthday just for me....I blew out all three candles in one breath and then I was allowed to eat an entire cupcake.
Then it was present time.....I got so many great presents, but everytime I opened one I wanted to get it out of the box and everytime mommy would say no, I had to open another present...and then I would get into another present and the same thing. That was a little confusing.
Well then mommy got out these cool bubble guns for all us kids....that was fun and we jumped some more. Boy was I tired.
The next day I asked mommy, "can I have my birfday again today?" She said no but mommy and daddy got out all my toys and we played all day with them. That was as much fun as the party.
Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special....It's great to be 3.







2 comments:

ATSmith said...

well captured ginger! so funny about the present opening chaos ... it is totally confusing!

I'm glad you got in the jumper!! : ) I bet Peter will talk about that for years to come ...

us. said...

Wish we could have been there. Sounds like it was great fun. Great pics too!