Monday, April 20, 2009

I Heart Faces- Self Portrait With Kiddos


"Grabby, a Self Portrait."
Having fun with our camera's.....OK, I had fun, I don't know about Peter and Natalie.
Rules: Must have your face, and one or more of your children's faces and you had to holding the camera yourself....No Tri-pods, self-timers ....I'm not sure if feet count.
After lots and lots of tries Peter and I faced down off the Ottoman and I tried to fend Natalie off the camera....After thirty tries this is what we got.
Head over to I heart Faces by clicking the button below to see other pics.




4 comments:

Capturing Sunshine said...

Cute perspective! Great capture!

lislynn said...

Love the perspective ! I'm gonna try this one... I'm hooked on this whole "self portrait" thing now...

The Animator's Wife said...

Took me a few minutes to figure out how you all managed this. Very creative perspective. Glad you're entering Ginger, beware though it does become addictive!

Unknown said...

What a fun picture! I am very impressed with the maneuvering it must have taken to get this shot. No way could i have done it! :-)