This is a very interesting pic? Hope you all had a very Happy Easter. Go to I heart Faces to see all the fun easter pics from those that take better pics than I. http://www.iheartfaces.com
Can you believe we didn't get around to dying eggs this year? Wish I had because I would have loved to get a shot like this. The splash of color the eggs lend to the photo really makes it fun!
4 comments:
He is having a good time! Great photo!
Guatemala's Gift
hehe what a cute shot. I love the facial expression.
Can you believe we didn't get around to dying eggs this year? Wish I had because I would have loved to get a shot like this. The splash of color the eggs lend to the photo really makes it fun!
Very fun! We didn't dye eggs this year. Now I wish I had!
Post a Comment