Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Is this my Life?


If you are still clicking on this blog I thank you for your patience and your faith that I will some day write again. It's not because I am so very interesting I am sure, or even that I make any type of profound statements I am sure. I am only sure that you must be my friends and I am thankful to you.


In the last month, Peter had his big birthday...YEAH......He's walking....and he is taking 2.5-3 hours of a nap......TRIPLE YEAH.....


I have begun to at last use our wonderul paradise of a backyard this week. You will begin to see a little color show up as I sit luxuriously on my chaise lounge out by our pool for 30 whole minutes while reading a Jan Karon book. It's a little slice of my old life that I cling to very desperately. Today the birds were actually singing.


David has been to Paris and back.....bring back woooonderful gifts from the city of love. They were all in the very classy RED bag with a bow. It rivals the tourqouise Tiffany's Box that light of many eyes. My mother's day present is still in that bag that sits waiting ever so patiently in the living room until Sunday. I love the anticipation of looking into that bag.


David had a great trip, and sat in a lot of cafes having the most beautiful cappacinos I have ever seen. Thank God for technology. He was able send me pics on my phone and computer throughout the week of his various events. It was almost like being there, except no jet lag. The best part is that David will be a marvelous tour guide when we finally get to visit together.


I was able to spend four days in Ojai with my mom and Amber and the girls. Aren't the cousines cute? It was so much fun meeting Amber at her house which we have now labled "the farm", and the park and to go on walks. It would be wonderful to live only five minutes away from her. I was able to go to a bible study with her too, she leads a group of new moms and it was refreshing just see how far Peter and I have come in a year.


My part in God's plan is ever so blessed. I take this for granted each and every single day multiple times. I can say also that each and every day I am also grateful for the life that I have and it's abundance of blessings.

Many blessings to you and yours.




1 comment:

ATSmith said...

You have emerged! I am still reading your blog faithfully so keep writing : ) Oooh ... fun red boxes!!