Do you like being at the Kitchen Sink?
When I walked through my house for the first time I was captivated
by all the wonderful vistas in each room of my house. No where in my house though am I more glad that I have a fantastic view than at my kitchen sink.
I figured the average woman probably spends at least (at least) an hour a day standing at her sink. Not to mention the many many trips to the sink for water fill ups, getting a rag wet to clean something, washing of a piece of fruit.
It is a pleasure to be at my sink. My front yard is big and beautiful and since we don't spend much time out there I love that it's not out of sight. It's almost my own private paradise that I get to look at, a lot.
I make a concerted effort to keep this area clean and tidy, as it frames the more beautiful world that surrounds us and it's easier to do the mundane, when one is uplifted by God's own beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment