Saturday, November 13, 2010

ABC and 123's

I am in love with these Langley Letter Dolls

            At 2.5 years old, Peter knew all his alphabets, their sounds and numbers.  Natalie at the same age is gifted in other ways. I found these letter dolls on a site called Etsy.com.  I was looking for advent ideas and these little cuties showed up.  They are about two inches tall, and of course I bought the little shadow box that she can play with or hang on the wall to display her friends.
           Ashely custom paints the little dolls according to your wishes.  Notice the N looks just like our darling Natalie.
        I can hear myself already...."Natalie, go get "A" and lets go to the store."
      I purchased some little wooden doll babies, and am going to paint the lower case alphabet myself to go with her Mommy alphabets.  I am so excited.  She will get a doll every day for advent, and the babies and the house for Christmas.

               Learning made fun....I love it.
                       http://www.etsy.com/listing/55659256/childs-name-in-dolls

No comments: