Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memorial Day





Any excuse for a BBQ....had over the anderson's and their family.....Ate a lot, and had wonderful and beautiful food....The fruit platter is much prettier if it's faced the right way....

2 comments:

Mrs. Fix said...

This is a reply from your comment on my GA post 'cause I don't have your email. Yes, I did sit in on the Duncan/Keller discussion and it was very good and encouraging. It was a perfect example of why the Presbyterian system is so great -- two people who had different views/ways of operating at their church were able to sit together and love/affirm each other and give concise arguments for their side of the case. In the end, the Assembly voted (in the narrowest vote in the history of the PCA) not to have a committee look in to womens roles in the church. I think it was the right choice regardless of where you stand on the issue. Anyway, that's the long version to say -- it was a really interesting and exciting experience. I hope to go again sometime soon!

Mrs. Fix said...

p.s. Your Memorial Day celebration looked like a lot of fun!