Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year

Wee Joy,

Pure Joy!!!!!!

Complete Joy

Happy New Year.....We've spent a lot of time at the park already this year. Natalie loves the swing, Peter loves the swing....I love the swings, containment at it's finest.
We don't make resolutions however like everyone else I feel the need to purge, and cleanse. The best purchase I made in 2008 was new tupperware, and threw out the old stuff....WOW it feels so good to find a lid and that it fits....Isn't that enough to of a metaphor to write a book on?
All the Christmas "stuff" is packed away in the attic and am already looking toward our next Advent season....Why not begin now?
Hope that everyone is having a good beginning to a new year.

4 comments:

us. said...

Love the pics. There is nothing cuter than a hood with animal ears on a baby. Sorry I didn't call you back the other night. I was catching up w/ my friend Melissa and didn't get off 'till late. Between the time changes and taking care of children, it's tough to find phone time. Okay, I'm going to stop writing b/c this isn't email it's your blog.

ATSmith said...

great pics. new tupperware huh? it's the little things in life : ) and I totally understand the joy you feel at actually matching the lid to the container -- think of all the time you will save -- never mind the reduced frustration!

Ninny said...

Love the pictures... the weather is getting to that perfect temp that it's fun to go to the park. Lately I have been having to bring a towel with me to wipe off the dew on the slides in the morning. So welcome back sun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger. Your family looks great. Thanks for the congrats. I graduate in June. Pretty excited. I am thinking about doing a candy buffet to have at my wedding reception...those are just ideas I have found on the internet. Hope all is well.

Lacie