
My mom made a playhouse out of cardboard this Christmas, Santa's Workshop was it's title....Of course it was fantastic and was covered in lots of wrapping paper, and even had snow hanging off the eve. My mom loves to create...lots of her creations end up as presents for us kids and grandkids and all are worthy of a "conversation" even if we don't wear them, hang them on our walls or adorn a table with one. Some are....I have dedicated a bathroom to her creativities where they all have a place and we have a moment to sit and ponder their existance.
One of my Friends has a friend who has blog that links to lots of cool crafty blogs that us moms may find fun and interesting. I found this below blog just wonderful and thought we all might, whoever is interested, pick a project and a time limit and then post our creations .
My favorite was a plan for how to make my own cardboard playhouse.....I'm having David stop by our local appliance wherehouse to get a refridgerator box ASAP......
Who's up for a Playhouse buildoff???????
Look on this site and find her pattern for a playhouse and tell me if it's not the coolest thing you've see.
Special Note: I know my mom didn't have a plan and just designed her own...How Cool is That?
One of my Friends has a friend who has blog that links to lots of cool crafty blogs that us moms may find fun and interesting. I found this below blog just wonderful and thought we all might, whoever is interested, pick a project and a time limit and then post our creations .
My favorite was a plan for how to make my own cardboard playhouse.....I'm having David stop by our local appliance wherehouse to get a refridgerator box ASAP......
Who's up for a Playhouse buildoff???????
Look on this site and find her pattern for a playhouse and tell me if it's not the coolest thing you've see.
Special Note: I know my mom didn't have a plan and just designed her own...How Cool is That?
Looking forward to hearing a positive, crafty response from everyone.
http://www.make-baby-stuff.com/how-to-make-a-stencil.html
http://www.make-baby-stuff.com/how-to-make-a-stencil.html
2 comments:
So cute. Maybe Molly will come play in Peter's since her mom claims that there's no room in their house for a playhouse.
Your mom is so incredibly crafty! And I love the freezer paper idea!
Post a Comment