Friday, January 26, 2007

And He's Off.......


I had no idea that when Peter began crawling how much less time I would have. My 34 square foot playpen has not arrived yet, however the extensions did. I am using them to put across the stereo equipment.

I had a very exciting week....On Monday, both my sisters and all the cousins were here and then my dad and stepmom came over too. I loved every second of it. We also had very good news that my Dad's tumors shrunk from the Chemoembolization.

Watching all those children play together, Aspen telling Peter it's time to crawl, and just getting to spend time with my sisters and being mom's together was a tremendous blessing.

At this time the concrete trucks are arriving in droves to pour our Garage/Workshop foundation. It's sooooooooooooo big. My framing team will arrive Feb 6th to begin framing. I have to get windows and doors ordered next week, and then get to the roofing supply yard to make the final decisions on roofing materials. Everyday there are new decisions to make and at times it's overwhelming. Thankfully there is two of us making the decisions.

I had our roving Women's Bible study group here last night. It was fun to use our house for other's...in light of spending all this money on it.

We have our Monthly Sunday Supper that I coordinate this Sunday. We are using it for an outreach to our preschool so there will be about 200 people, and many not attending a church so please pray that the Gospel will be heard and seen by our church this Sunday.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

Hey, you changed the color of your blog! I like it ... nice and light : ) Love the cousin/sister picture.