Of all the name that I get called, and it's a lot, one of the most precious is Auntie. It is by far the easiest role to fulfill and offers the most instant dividends.....The best part, you don't have to be related by blood to be an Auntie.
I have the case of being considered an Aunt by both accounts. While everyone is trying to get in to the see the delivery of the newest baby, all the action is really being with the awaiting siblings of the new arrival.
I have the case of being considered an Aunt by both accounts. While everyone is trying to get in to the see the delivery of the newest baby, all the action is really being with the awaiting siblings of the new arrival.
To be with my my nephew and niece yesterday morning, drop them at school and hear from across the school yard, "Bye Bye Auntie," was so sweet.
To top it off I was blessed to be the first to hold the newest addition to our fairly large family....It was wonderful....It only lasted 5 minutes for grandma was hot on my heels, and I handed him over and continued to marvel at him.
To top it off I was blessed to be the first to hold the newest addition to our fairly large family....It was wonderful....It only lasted 5 minutes for grandma was hot on my heels, and I handed him over and continued to marvel at him.
I was able to smuggle my children passed the security and nurses, and to watch their eyes light up to see their tiny new cousin. That topped off a good morning.
Let all the world stand in wonder at creation!
p.s. It is nice knowing that I won't be getting up four times tonight by a hungry baby.
p.s. It is nice knowing that I won't be getting up four times tonight by a hungry baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment