REAL
REAL
1. If it is Wireless, Why all these Wires?
I was reading yet another, gift guide, this morning put out by the magazine Popular Mechanics. The Digital Handbook, A Supplement, caught my attention. The cover shows a picture that looks a lot like the top of my office bookcase, and I thought "Hey maybe I'll find something that will tidy up this tangled mess."
Pretty Neat
REAL -HARD WORK
Some of the titles in the Supplement: My Musings
Technology that will Change your Life: Is it a change for the good?
So you bought a tablet: What does a tablet replace?
The Daily Application: Sometimes one must just Apply oneself.
Do you Really want a Smart Phone? Are you Smarter than your Smart Phone?
My final thoughts....Reading a Digital Guide to Why to buy techonology is a must. And it is the current theology of the world. Technology is considered by most youth as the salvation of of our lives. Compared to the typical thirteen year old, I know nothing about the digital age. I continue to get told that I am not Smart if I don't have a Smart Phone, or an i-Phone. Really? Well I took the little test in the supplement and guess what? according to a Popular Mechanics guru, I am definitly not a candidate for either phone. Why? Because it doesn't do anything that I currently have a need for.
Reading God's word is a must, for it tells us what man is to believe concering God and what duty God requires of man.
Fun(ny) and Happy
Hard work is not generally fun, however it produces the ability to have fun, and that makes us happy. This child's hard work, and perseverance produced in him, an assurance that practice makes progress, and nothing worth doing comes easily.
Real, Pretty, Funny and Happy
5475 and still counting
Amount of hours so far at this sink doing dishes...
REAL
My little Joy, hugging the Joy Candle and knowing why it's the Joy candle gave gives her joy, and that gives me joy.
Pretty
Real
Why did Jesus have to be both Man and God?
It is worth knowing.
REAL
"Let's see what God can do!"
What my son said at 4:30 am this morning to make the early morning trek to view the lunar eclipse.
Q:Why did God create such beauty and marvelous events?
A: So they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20
Spend time considering what you know today.
3 comments:
Thoughtful and encouraging. Thank you! The pictures are great, too!
Thank you for these words to ponder!
That book sounds interesting.
Wonderful that so young a fella can play well on the piano - I wish I could play!
Post a Comment