Sunday, February 20, 2011

First of many, Lord Willing


 
About 37 years ago I had my first visit.....



My dream of sharing this with my children has arrived

A family who skis together in the making.....

I love little skiis....and little this little skier


In love with Snow Balls...


After a day of learning, and still smiling....

My dear husband gave me the gift of two hours on the slopes, "single."
* when you are in the line alone and are willing to share a chairlift, you call out "Single."

The first day was sunny
The third day was a blizzard.....
David got to drive in 4-wheel drive in the snow, his first and an answer to his prayer.
The blizzard did not confine us, we were out and about
 Natalie and her snowball, and the gondolas in the background were here delight.

      This was such fun, and such an answer to prayer.  We enjoyed everything Mammoth had to offer.  We sledded, walked, ate well and enjoyed eachother as a family.  The kids loved the cabin, the maple syrup over fresh fallen snow the morning of the blizzard.  We sledded at dusk, in 15 degree blizzard conditions, and all I can say is that I have tough children, not a whine or a cry out of either. "Let's go"they would say...  We are booking for March and looking forward to the next trip..








1 comment:

Jeff Austin said...

Awesome! Love the blizzard. Peter and Natalie are rockstars!