It's all uphill from here............
Sure, there is some beautiful scenery along the way. Daisy's dancing wispfully in the cool afternoon breeze. The feel of the warm sun on your neck. Yet, there is, always! The uphil battle. There may be a little dip in the road as we crest that yonder hill, however we still are always venturing upward.
I watched this show called Parenthood recently. I guess what I like most about this show is that at the end of the show, everyone acts out, and everyone forgives eachother and then breaks bread at this outdoor dinner table. This TV drama has on it every single personality imaginable and really does a decent job portraying the dynamic relationships, within this family.
Of course it is only TV and not reality, it's make believe. However, somewhere within everyone there is the reality that this is not what life is suppose to be like. Amazing isn't it? In the deepest of deepest hearts this God given truth betrays us, even when we do our best at being decieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment