I am lumpy, have had two breast lumps out, both benign. Have one currently that is benign, however will need to be removed since it's getting painful. I found that lump in the middle of my dad's last months. Funny thing? I had my appt with a breast surgeon made by the computer, and who was it that walked in? Dr. Kang, the co-surgeon that operated on my dad and the surgeon that I had seen during his rounds for two weeks almost every day. How random is that?, and yet not random at all. Funny? because I wasn't expecting Dr. Kang to see my breasts!
Anyway, I have a lump under my jaw, that was considered nothing 15 months ago, and yet it has grown, i think, and I'm going to my primary today to get another look, which will probably result in a CT and then from there who knows. David's cousin was just diagnosed with a glioblastoma GBM (the brain cancer that killed Ted Kennedy). It's 99.9% deadly, and brain cancer is not the cancer you want if you have to have cancer.
A year ago I was having headaches, and they did a CT for gee whiz that was suppose to rule out anything....well they found something, which led to an MRI, waiting, and yes I have two Cavernous Hemagiomas deep in my brain....They were not causing the headaches, and are rarely lethal. It's still not good to have anything except brain in your brain, but it's the best thing to have in your brain if you have to have something in your brain.
I am not anxious in the least about my lump on my jaw, thanks be to God...It is what it is, I am at my best when something is completely out of my hands....I'll go to the Dr. be on top of getting to the bottom of what this lump is and deal with whatever it is.
God tells us "for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many borthers."
Romans 8:28-29.
Good = God conforming me to the image of His son. And it's a long, slow and painful process to die to yourself. Whatever it takes, Father, Whatever it takes!
UPDATE: went to the dr....it's just a cyst, Thank God!!!! Just to make me feel better, he referred me to a head and neck surgeon. And life goes on..........................
No comments:
Post a Comment