Monday, December 07, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree.....


Natalie is facinated.........Only ribbons on the tree this year.


Both can't walk by the Christmas Tree without at little tossle.....
This is a Christmas that I will remember for always, and for many reasons that I won't go into. Peter is really understanding the Advent season. Is there anything more wonderful than listening to your child sing Silent Night.
Natalie is new to this, yet the wisdom of children is inspiring.....she is all wonder and ahs and ooohs.....loves all the lights, and is just facinated with all the beauty of Christmas in the most precious way.
We are facinated once again through the eyes of our children.
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:12

2 comments:

us. said...

Merry Christmas! I wish we were there and could do a Zag/Cole Christmas party. Just decorated our tree and found the ornament you made for Molly's first Christmas...brought back memories...Keller and coffee...back before our kids could speak!

us. said...

by the way, "Us" is Carrrie :) I keep meaning to change that.