Friday, December 22, 2006

Fa La La La La


Only three days left until Christmas....
I love that I am finished with most everything, which leaves room for baking goodies and assembly of some goody baskets for our neighbors. Right now there is the smell of pumpkin bread wafting through our house. The wind is howling, and I do mean howling and the last of the leaves are stripped off the trees...At last Christmas weather is here.

We are going to get to see everyone of our family for Christmas, which of course is my favorite thing. We are going to get to spend Christmas Day at our house with family and best of all never leave the comforts of our home, except to go walk off some Christmas Calories.

The gift of parenthood has really enriched our Christmas this year. There is a much deeper appreciation for the Gift of Jesus Christ and sacrafice God made for those that He calls his children.

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

I hear you about baking goodies :) I think I am on my 4th batch of fudge ... haven't eaten it all, of course. Mostly to give to others ... but we always save pieces for around here. See ya in the morning : )